What does HCAOA stand for?
HCAOA stands for Hancock County Agency on Aging, Inc.
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Hockey Canada (governing body of Canadian hockey)
- Hudson Climate Action Network (Hudson, MA)
- Health Coach Association of North America (trade association; various locations)
- Hobie Class Association of North America
- Home Care Association of New Hampshire
- Health Care Association of New Jersey
- Health Care Accountability Ordinance (San Francisco, CA)
- Health Care for All Oregon
- Health Claims Arbitration Office (Maryland)
- Hennepin County Attorney's Office (Minneapolis, MN)
- Humboldt County Association of Governments (California)
- Halifax Coalition Against Poverty (Canada)
- Health Care Action Plans
- Health Care Administration Program (various organizations)
- HealthCare Automation Partners (consulting company)
- Healthcare-Associated Pneumonia
- Healthy Communities Access Program
- Hitachi Content Archive Platform (data storage)
- Hockey Club Ambri Piotta
- Hospital Care Assistance Program (Ohio)