Therefore, the aim of the present work was to investigate whether or not a single bout of unilateral electrical stimulations of hamstrings and quadriceps muscles provokes an increase in markers suggesting muscle damage and to compare the quadriceps and hamstrings muscles regarding the damage symptoms resulting from the NMES session.
What does H:Q stand for?
H:Q stands for Hamstrings and Quadriceps (isokinetic strength ratio)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Health and Welfare
- Holmes/Watson (Sherlock Holmes and Dr. John Watson)
- Hot Water
- Hours and Wages
- Hours per Week
- House/Wilson (TV series House MD)
- Husband and Wife
- Moderator to Fissile Material Ratio
- Health = Nutrition/Calories
- Hrvatski Športski Plesni Savez (Croatian Dance Sport Association)
- Hrvatski Športsko-Ribolovni Savez (Croatian Sports Fishing Association)
- Hrvatski Šahovski Savez (Croatian Chess Federation)
- Hrvatski Športski Savez Invalida (Croatian Sports Federation of Disabled Persons)
- Hrvatske Željeznice (Croatian Railways)
- Half Zero (common model railway gauge)
- Null Hypothesis
- Heated Oxygen Sensor (automotive)
- (not an acronym; Canadian Postal Code for Santa Claus)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The hamstrings and quadriceps isometric muscle strength of all the patients was measured and their ages were recorded.
You will likely be advised to stretch in the six directions of trunk motion, plus hips, hamstrings and quadriceps.