What does HBPE stand for?
HBPE stands for Hamster Buccal Pouch Epithelium
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HBPE in our Acronym Attic
- Heme-Binding Protein A
- Hillsdale Business and Professional Association (Portland, OR; est. 1973)
- Homeowners and Bank Protection Act (Lyndon LaRouche proposal)
- National Horsemen's Benevolent and Protective Association, Inc.
- Hamster Buccal Pouch Carcinoma
- Heparin-Bonded Polyurethane Catheters
- Home-Based Primary Care
- Hospital-Based Palliative Care Consortium
- Huntington Beach Police Department (California)
- High Blood Pressure Foundation (UK)
- High Boiling Point Hydrocarbon
- High Brightness Photo Injector
- Pinacolborane (chemistry)
- Haines Borough Public Library (Haines, AK)
- Hampton Bays Public Library (New York)
- Human Behavioral Pharmacology Laboratory (University of Vermont)
- Huntington Beach Public Library (Huntington Beach, CA)
- Hamster Buccal Pouch Mucosa
- Home Blood Pressure Measurement