property that will anchor Highwoods' Hampton Roads Center.
What does HRC stand for?
HRC stands for Hampton Roads Center (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HRC
We have 312 other meanings of HRC in our Acronym Attic
- High-Resolution Rutherford Backscattering
- HIV Risk Behavior Scale
- HR Business Solution
- High Rise Building Safety Advisory Committee (National Fire Protection Association; Quincy, MA)
- Human Resource Balanced Scorecard
- Hampton Roads Bridge-Tunnel
- Hudson River Bank and Trust Foundation (Hudson, NY)
- High-Resolution BOLD (Blood Oxygenation Level-Dependent) Venography
- Hemispheric Retinal Branch Vein Occlusion
- Humboldt River Basin Water Authority (Nevada)
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Harley Rendezvous Classic (motorcycle rally)
- Harm Reduction Coalition
- Harmonically Related Carrier
- Harness Racing Communications (United States Trotting Association)
- Hasselblad Reflex Camera
- Hazard/Risk Category
- Head of the Regional Center
- Health and Racquet Club
- Health Research Committee (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DeVry will begin offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in January, 2008 at its South Hampton Roads Center, located at 1317 Executive Blvd.
The Anthem Alliance Region 2 office is located at 1000 Lucas Way in the Hampton Roads Center business park.