What does HWTMA stand for?
HWTMA stands for Hampshire and Wight Trust for Maritime Archaeology (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of HWTMA in our Acronym Attic
- Hodges Westside Truck Center (Marengo and Elburn, IL)
- Homecare Workers Training Center (Los Angeles, CA)
- Hot-Wire Thermal Conductivity
- HumanWorks Training and Educational Services, Inc. (Bethlehem, PA)
- Hazardous Waste Trust Fund (budget)
- Health and Wellness Trust Fund (North Carolina)
- Health and Wellness Trust Fund Commission
- HydroFlo Water Treatment, Inc.
- Home Wiring Test Kit (telecommunications accessory)
- Hello, Welcome to Last Week (newsgroup slang)
- Having Way Too Much Fun
- Holy Whapping Television Network
- Hazardous Waste Treatment and Processing Facility
- Hazardous Waste and Toxics Reduction (government program)
- Heavy Weapons Testing Range
- Hazardous Waste Tracking System
- Heavy Weapon Thermal Sight
- Household Water Treatment and Safe Storage
- Help with This Stupid Computer! (Motley Fool forum)
- Half-Way-Tree Transportation Centre (Jamaica)