Connolly, principal of Hampshire Regional High School in Southampton; Denise Messina, acting superintendent, Monson School District; Reza Namin, superintendent of the Mahar Regional School District, Orange, and Steven B.
What does HRHS stand for?
HRHS stands for Hampshire Regional High School (Westhampton, MA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRHS
We have 10 other meanings of HRHS in our Acronym Attic
- Hurricane-Resistant Home Improvement Program (National Research and Development Foundation; St. Lucia)
- Hare Rama Hare Krishna (film)
- Heartland Rural Health Network (North Carolina)
- Hermes Holding Company (stock stymbol)
- High Risk Types of Human Papilloma Virus
- Har Har
- Heart of the Redwoods Horse Rescue (Cutten, CA)
- High-Risk High-Reward
- Harry Ransom Humanities Research Center (University of Texas, Austin)
- Human Recombinant Histamine-Releasing Factor
- Hickory Ridge High School (Harrisburg, NC)
- Highlands Ranch High School (Higlands Ranch, CO)
- Holy Redeemer High School
- Holy Rosary High School (Lloydminster, Alberta, Canada)
- Howard Regional Health System (Indiana)
- Hampton Roads Horse Show Series (Virginia)
- Heat Recovery Heat Exchanger
- Hamagin Research Institute (Japan)
- Handedness Research Institute (Bloomington, IN)
- Hannah Research Institute (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Connolly, principal, Hampshire Regional High School in Southampton, and Kelly Clenchy, superintendent Orono/Veazie School Union 87 in Orono, Maine.
The committee said it had eliminated James Connolly of Florence, principal of Hampshire Regional High School in Westhampton, from the list of finalists, leaving the choice between Peter Azar of Winchendon, superintendent of schools in that community, and Paul Soojian of Leicester, superintendent of schools in Northbridge.