Scientists until now had few if any confirmed insect fossils from between 385 and 325 million years ago, a period known as the Hexapoda Gap, William A Shear of Hampden-Sydney College wrote in a comment that accompanied the study.
What does H-SC stand for?
H-SC stands for Hampden-Sydney College (Virginia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of H-SC
We have 501 other meanings of H-SC in our Acronym Attic
- Hierarchical Packet Fair Queueing
- Healthcare Professional Interest Section (American Correctional Association)
- Harrison Reiman Condition (matrix calculations)
- Hemorrhage and Resuscitation
- Hybrid Remote Edge Access Point (Cisco; also seen as HREAP)
- Hodgkin and Reed-Sternberg cells
- Half Rao-Wilton-Glisson Function
- High-Speed Simulator (US NASA)
- Hybrid Selection/Maximal-Ratio Combining
- Human Sex Steroid Binding Plasma Protein
- Hybrid Selection Combining
- Hillgen-Santa Financial Group (Stratford, CT)
- High Protein Sunflower Meal
- Human Aortic Vascular Smooth Muscle Cell (cardiology)
- Hubbs-Sea World Research Institute (est. 1963; Florida)
- Hypothyroid Treated with Thyroxine 4
- His to ventricular activation
- Historians of Women Religious in Britain and Ireland
- Hayatt Alyaqout Virtual Interactive Polity
- Higher Diploma in Education
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is the editor of the Hampden-Sydney Poetry Review and teaches at Hampden-Sydney College.
Shear: Biology Department, Hampden-Sydney College, Hampden-Sydney, Virginia 23943 USA.
He received his MBA from Rutgers University and a bachelor of science in chemistry and mathematics from Hampden-Sydney College.
That's how I found myself midway through my second semester at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, which was ranked by The Princeton Review this year as the least gay-friendly college in the nation.
Freeman, a graduate of Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, says the Denver area is the perfect place to be in the sports business.
At Hampden-Sydney College (VA), for instance, Norm Krueger is one satisfied "small" endowment customer.