What does H&C stand for?
H&C stands for Hammersmith & City (London train line; UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of H&C
We have 1 other meaning of H&C in our Acronym Attic
- Undenominated United States Stamp (33 cents, introduced 10 Jan 1999)
- US DoT tire speed rating (130 mph)
- Winchester Repeating Arms Company (headstamp for rim-fire cartridges)
- Horizontal Distance
- Hit or Miss (lumber industry)
- Horizontal Scale
- Hicks and Associates, Inc. (SAIC subsidiary)
- Highest and Best
- Highest and Best Use (finance)