In 1992, Clive became honorary treasurer for the Hamlin Churchill Childbirth Injuries Fund and has to-date raised over pounds 1.
What does HCCIF stand for?
HCCIF stands for Hamlin Churchill Childbirth Injuries Fund (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Highlands County Coalition for the Homeless, Inc. (Sebring, FL)
- Hill Country Christian Homeschoolers (est. 1999; Comal, TX)
- Houston Convention Center Hotel Corporation (Texas)
- Hennepin County Community Health Department (Minnesota)
- Harlem Congregations for Community Improvement, Inc.
- Haut Conseil de la Coopération Internationale (France)
- Heritage-Crystal Clean, Inc. (Elgin, IL)
- Homogeneous Charge-Compression Ignition
- Human Capital Composite Index (VaLUENTiS)
- Hungarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Honors College Community Involvement Program (University of Missouri-Columbia; Columbia, MO)
- Health Care Cost Information System (Minnesota)
- High Court of Cassation and Justice
- Hongwell Collectors Club Japan (miniature cars)
- Half Crystal Can Latching
- Hardcore Classic Ladder (gaming charactertype, Diablo 2)
- Hindustan Construction Company Limited (India)
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Louisiana (New Orleans, LA)
- Huddersfield Central Cricket League (UK)
- Human-Computer Communications Laboratory (Hong Kong)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Clive Hewitt, Hamlin Churchill Childbirth Injuries Fund, Birmingham Clive retired as partner with Wenham Major in 1994 and, as honorary trustee and treasurer he has raised pounds 1.