Mean scores on the Hamilton Rating Scale for Anxiety fell from a baseline of 22 to 10 at 6 weeks in all three active treatment arms.
What does HRS-A stand for?
HRS-A stands for Hamilton Rating Scale for Anxiety
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 36 other meanings of HRS-A in our Acronym Attic
- HTTP (Hypertext Transfer Protocol) Request Smuggling (computing)
- Human Resource Strategies
- Human Resources Services
- Human Resources Society (Medical Group Management Association)
- Human Resources Specialist
- Human Rights Scholarship
- Human Rights Society (various locations)
- Hybrid Routing and Scheduling
- Hydrant Refuelling System
- Hydrogen Refueling Station (various organizations)
- Hamilton Rating Scale for Depression
- Hamilton Rating Scale for Anxiety
- Health Research Systems Analysis
- Health Resources & Services Administration (US)
- Heat Resistant Super Alloy (machining)
- High Risk of Self Abuse
- High Rock Shooting Association
- Historical Radio Society of Australia
- Hotel and Restaurant Suppliers Association (Canada)
- Human Resources Students' Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Results: The Hamilton rating scale for anxiety total scores decreased by -14.
Risperidone was associated with significant symptom reduction as measured by the Clinical Global Impressions-Severity of Illness scale and the Hamilton Rating Scale for Anxiety, as well as on scales for panic disorder and social anxiety.