Mean scores on the Hamilton Rating Scale for Anxiety fell from a baseline of 22 to 10 at 6 weeks in all three active treatment arms.
What does HRSA stand for?
HRSA stands for Hamilton Rating Scale for Anxiety
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HRSA
We have 36 other meanings of HRSA in our Acronym Attic
- Human Resources Services
- Human Resources Society (Medical Group Management Association)
- Human Resources Specialist
- Human Rights Scholarship
- Human Rights Society (various locations)
- Hybrid Routing and Scheduling
- Hydrant Refuelling System
- Hydrogen Refueling Station (various organizations)
- Hamilton Rating Scale for Anxiety
- Hamilton Rating Scale for Depression
- Health Research Systems Analysis
- Health Resources & Services Administration (US)
- Heat Resistant Super Alloy (machining)
- High Risk of Self Abuse
- High Rock Shooting Association
- Historical Radio Society of Australia
- Hotel and Restaurant Suppliers Association (Canada)
- Human Resources Students' Association
- Health Resources and Services Administration Bureau of Health Professions (National Center for Health Workforce Information and Analysis; Maryland)
- Human Rights Student Advisory Council (University of Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Results: The Hamilton rating scale for anxiety total scores decreased by -14.
Risperidone was associated with significant symptom reduction as measured by the Clinical Global Impressions-Severity of Illness scale and the Hamilton Rating Scale for Anxiety, as well as on scales for panic disorder and social anxiety.