What does HFBC stand for?
HFBC stands for Hamilton Fall Bird Count (est. 1974; Hamilton, Ontario, Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HFBC
- Hooray for Boobies (Bloodhound Gang album)
- Horn-Fed Bowtie (antenna)
- Host Federation-Broker
- Housing Finance Bank (various locations)
- Houston Food Bank (Houston, TX)
- Hybrid Fluidized Bed
- Hartree-Fock-Bogolyubov Self Consistent Field Random Phase Approximation
- Hebrew Free Burial Association
- Heptafluorobutyric Anhydride
- High-Frequency Bekesy Audiometry
- Heart of Florida Borzoi Club (dogs)
- Henning Family Business Center (Effingham, IL)
- High Frequency Broadcasting Conference
- Housing Foundation of British Columbia (Canada)
- Houston's First Baptist Church (Houston, TX)
- Hartree-Fock + Bardeen-Cooper-Schrieffer
- High Frequency Broadband Communications System
- Hoosier Farm Bureau Credit Union (Indianapolis, IN)
- Howard Frazier Barker Elliott Inc.
- Human Fetal Bronchial Epithelial