Ingram, Health Commissioner Hamilton County General Health District, Cincinnati, Ohio
What does HCGHD stand for?
HCGHD stands for Hamilton County General Health District
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Hammersmith Community Garden Association
- Healthcare Group of Arizona
- Hamilton County Great Banquet (Christian program; Hamilton County, IN)
- Helicopter Club of Great Britain (Banbury, Oxfordshire, England, UK)
- Hovercraft Club of Great Britain (UK)
- Haematopoietic Cell Growth Factor
- Haemopoietic Cell Growth Factor
- Hodgkin's Cell Growth Factor
- Hennepin County General Hospital (Minneapolis, MN)
- Howard County General Hospital (Columbia, Maryland)
- Hartford Computer Group Inc. (est. 1978; Columbia, MD)
- He Can Get It
- Helm Capital Group, Inc.
- Highly Credible Gastrointestinal Illness (epidemiology)
- Human Cardiac Gap Junction
- Hindustan Ciba-Geigy Ltd
- Historical Collections of the Great Lakes (Ohio)
- Human Chorionic Gonadotropin-Like Substance
- Hartford Center of Geriatric Nursing Excellence (various locations; also seen as CGNE)
- Heavy Coker Gas Oil
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Rumpke Sanitary Landfill, located in Colerain Township, Hamilton County, Ohio [ILLUSTRATION FOR FIGURE 1 OMITTED], is licensed to operate by the Hamilton County General Health District and permitted by the Ohio Environmental Protection Agency (OEPA) to accept up to 8,600 tons of solid waste per day.