3) The results demonstrated that the lavender oil capsules was comparable in results to the conventional study drug with the Hamilton Anxiety Rating Scale score decreasing by 45% in the lavender group and by 46% in the drug group.
What does HARS stand for?
HARS stands for Hamilton Anxiety Rating Scale (psychology)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HARS
We have 10 other meanings of HARS in our Acronym Attic
- Housing and Regeneration Research Group (London South Bank University; Faculty of Arts and Human Sciences; London, England, UK)
- Highways Agency Road Research Information System (Transport Research Laboratory; UK)
- Human Ass Receiving Receptacle in Studio (toilet nickname; Colbert Report)
- Heating Appliance Repair and Replacement Program
- Helmet Assembly, Rearming Refueling Personnel
- High Availability Rapid Recovery Protection (Varian)
- HIV/AIDS Rapid Response Project
- Housing Authorities Risk Retention Pool
- Hydro-ecological Assessment for River Rehabilitation Programmes (UK)
- Humanitarian Assistance Rapid Response Team (US DoD)
- Happy As Raw Sewage (punk magazine)
- Heading & Altitude Reference System
- Heading Attitude Reference Set
- Heavy Attack Reconnaissance Squadron (US Army)
- Hereford Amateur Radio Society (UK)
- High Altitude Route System
- Highway Advisory Radio System (public service announcements)
- Historic Area Remediation Site
- Historical Aircraft Restoration Society
- HIV/AIDS Reporting System
Samples in periodicals archive:
79), as well as significant improvement on all secondary measures, including the Hamilton Depression Rating Scale (HAMD), the Clinical Global Impressions--Improvement (CGI-I) and--Severity (CGI-S) scales, and the Hamilton Anxiety Rating Scale, according to Dr.
The Hamilton Depression Rating Scale (HAM-D) and Hamilton Anxiety Rating Scale (HAM-A) were administered by a different psychiatrist (12).
Key words: Depression, anxiety, acute coronary syndrome, coronary risk factors, Hamilton depression rating scale, Hamilton anxiety rating scale, Hamilton panic agoraphobia rating scale OZET Amac: Psikolojik faktorler koroner arter hastaligi gelisimi ve prognozunu olumsuz etkilemektedir.
Researchers tracked how well they did on the kava or placebo using the Hamilton Anxiety Rating Scale (HAM-A), a standard tool used in testing anti-anxiety drugs.