If the board do not accept this deal then I would fear for the very future of Hamilton Academical Football Club.
What does HAFC stand for?
HAFC stands for Hamilton Academical Football Club (South Lanarkshire, Scotland, UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HAFC
We have 7 other meanings of HAFC in our Acronym Attic
- Hancock Air Force Base (Syracuse, New York; now closed)
- Hanscom Air Force Base (Massachusetts)
- Heavy Assault Floating Bridge (UK)
- Hickam Air Force Base (Hawaii)
- Hill Air Force Base (Utah)
- Holloman Air Force Base (New Mexico)
- Homestead Air Force Base (Florida)
- Howard Air Force Base (USAF; turned over to Panamanian control 1999)
- Hunting and Fishing Buddies Online
- Haight-Ashbury Free Clinic (San Francisco, CA)
- Hawkwell Athletic Football Club (est. 1974; UK)
- Household Auto Finance Corp
- Housing Authority of Fulton County (est. 1972; Atlanta, GA)
- Hydro-Assist Fuel Cell (car part)
- Haight Ashbury Free Clinics, Inc.
- Hannaford Associates Federal Credit Union (Portland, ME)
- Health Associates Federal Credit Union (Orange, CA)
- Honeywell Aerospace Federal Credit Union
- Happy April Fools Day
- Hellenic Athletic Federation of the Deaf (Greece)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hamilton Academical Football Club did exist but their nomadic status would excuse van Bronckhorst's ignorance.