former Chair of the Halton Catholic District School Board) Trustees of the Halton Catholic District School Board are elected to lead on behalf of the Catholic community of Halton.
What does HCDSB stand for?
HCDSB stands for Halton Catholic District School Board (Burlington, Ontario, Canada; est. 1856)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- High Channel Density Receiver (Spectrum Signal Processing Inc.)
- Heavy Chain Complementarity-Determining Region 2
- Heavy Chain Complementarity-Determining Region 3
- Hardline Cable Distribution System
- Health Care Data Systems
- Health Care Development Services, Inc. (Highland Park, IL)
- Health Counselling and Disability Services (Queens University; Canada)
- Home Cinema Design Specialist (Custom Electronic Design and Installation Association certification)
- Hughes Cad Drawing Services (UK)
- Human Capital Development Strategy (Western Cape Education Department; South Africa)
- Hair Care Down There (beauty products)
- Human-Centered Design Tools
- Humanities Computing Development Team (Oxford University; UK)
- Hydrocarbon Dewpoint Temperature
- Humboldt County Drug Task Force (California)
- Health Care Data Works, LLC
- Hydrogenic Continuum Distorted Wave
- Hazardous Chemical Defense Waste Management Program
- Halo Combat Evolved
- Halo Custom Edition (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
One board, the Halton Catholic District School Board (HCDSB) affirmed its adherence to Catholic teaching on the inappriateness of so-called "Gay-Straight Alliances" in Catholic schools before the recent October elections of trustees.
Mark Shaw Mark has been teaching for 20 years and is currently employed by the Halton Catholic District School Board.