This Saturday she is helping to raise money for Halton Autistic Family Support and Let's Go Stroke Clubat The Brindley in Runcorn, and she is preparing to start rehearsals for an all star production of Tuppence To Cross The Mersey at the Empire in April.
What does HAFS stand for?
HAFS stands for Halton Autistic Family Support (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HAFS
We have 1 other meaning of HAFS in our Acronym Attic
- Hagerman Fossil Beds National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Health & Fitness Online
- Hinged Ankle Foot Orthosis
- Health Advocates For Older People
- Health and Fitness Omnibus Survey (UK)
- Hybrid Arctic Float Observation System
- Haight Ashbury Food Program (San Francisco, CA)
- Hawaii Academy of Family Physicians
- Human Alpha-Fetoprotein
- Hopkins Area Family Resource Center (Minnesota)
- Hankuk Academy of Foreign Studies (Yongin, South Korea)
- Have A Fun Summer
- Heart of America Family Services (Overland Park, KS)
- High Availability File System
- Hungarian/American Friendship Society (Surprise, AZ)
- Hispanic American Fuzzy Systems Association
- High Acute Functional Tolerance (pharmacology)
- Human Amniotic Fluid Transferrin
- Hebrew Academy of the Five Towns and Rockaway (New York, NY)
- History of Art, Film and Visual Media (BIrkbeck College school, University of London)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The All Star Civic Variety Night is in aid of Halton Autistic Family Support and Let's Go Stroke Club.
Ciaran Shanahan, chair of Halton Autistic Family Support Group, said: "The local authority recognises it has a challenge on its hands, but the Alliance will help them to achieve their goals.