A Halliburton subsidiary, Kellogg Brown & Root, "was quietly awarded a contract" to rebuild Iraq's oil infrastructure last spring without putting in a bid.
What does HAL stand for?
HAL stands for Halliburton (oil service company)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HAL
We have 144 other meanings of HAL in our Acronym Attic
- Handel, Administration, Kommunikation, Ledelse (Danish: Commerce, Administration, Communications, Leadership)
- Himpunan Ahli Kesehatan Lingkungan Indonesia (Indonesian Environment Health Association)
- Hook A Kid On Golf
- Haus Am Koellnischen Park (Berlin, Germany)
- Hrvatski Auto I Karting Savez (Croatian Auto and Karting Federation)
- [not an acronym] from 2001: A Space Odyssey
- Atlantic Halibut
- Hackers At Large
- Halberd (Runescape gaming)
- Halken Laboratories Inc