In the current paper, we analyse the impact of two protected bird species--the White-tailed Eagle Haliaeetus albicilla and the Osprey Pandion haliaetus--at Estonian carp-rearing aquacultures.
What does HAAL stand for?
HAAL stands for Haliaeetus Albicilla (eagle species)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HAAL
We have 4 other meanings of HAAL in our Acronym Attic
- Human Alpha-1-Acid Glycoprotein (pharmacology)
- Humanitarian Affairs Advisory Group (Afghanistan)
- Hapten Antibody Anti-Hapten Method (histology)
- Heritage Assessment and History (Epping, Australia)
- Howard Area Alternative High School (Chicago, IL)
- Hearing Association Auckland Incorporated (Palmerston North, New Zealand)
- Het Allemaal Anders Instituut (The Netherlands)
- Hungarian Association of Agricultural Informatics (est. 1997)
- Hope against Aids (est. 1991; Sofia, Bulgaria)
- High As A Kite
- Hayward Area Athletic League (Hayward, California)
- High Accuracy Airborne Location System
- Heteroduplex Analysis on Agarose Minigel
- High Altitude Ablative Materials
- Hitless Automatic Adaptive Modulation
- Houston Association of Acoustic Musicians (Houston, TX)
- Humble Area Assistance Ministries (Humble, TX)
- Heine-Abarenkov-Animalu (type) Model Potential
- High Altitude Airdrop Mission Support (Air Force)
- Houston Area Acoustic Music Society (Houston, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key words: pinching off syndrome, feather loss, feather disease, feather dystrophy, avian, birds of prey, white-tailed sea eagle, Haliaeetus albicilla Introduction Generalized feather abnormalities are frequently documented in pet birds, especially in psittacine birds, (1-4) but are extremely rare in wild birds.