Her album, Bric-a-Brac: A Collection of Musical Stories, Sentences, and Half-Words, is a compilation of various works she has created - meandering between lilting finger-picked folk songs, quasi-orchestral instrumentals, and theatrical piano tunes in waltz time.
What does H stand for?
H stands for Half-Word
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of H
- Ground Zero Wrestling (Australia)
- Garcia-Zhong-Zhao Coding Scheme
- Gradski Zavod Za Zastitu (Serbia; municipal public health agency)
- Acknowledgement of Receipt (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- C Language Header File (file name extension)
- Federal Reserve Bank of Saint Louis, Missouri (designates original point of circulation of a dollar bill)
- Half Size Blue Print
Samples in periodicals archive:
2 Half-words Half - sentences A crying Wailing which fills The enormous halls of the ear Never ending explanations A single sensible word Which gets lost in those forenamed halls 3 Snow shines on the windowsills curtains of smoke behind them overturned chairs in suspended animation where else does he go who's come so far where else does he go who's come so far overturned chairs in suspended animation curtains of smoke behind them snow shines on the vdndowsdl snow shines on the windowsill - and so on 4 In this night, where down the street the troubled speech of the wind whirls round, in this night, like a fateful word the electric light tumbles on unmade bed devastated room: a single window lit up