Platinum Print takes flexographic print on to the next level, with real advantages in soft edges in vignette areas, deep, strong solid colours and vibrant and dynamic half-tone areas to really bring images to life.
What does HT stand for?
HT stands for Half-Tone
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HT
We have 42 other meanings of HT in our Acronym Attic
- Hellenic Subduction Zone (geology)
- High Security Zones
- High Signal Zones (neurology)
- Hrvatski Savez Zadruga (Croatian: Croatian Association of Cooperatives)
- Hydrate Stability Zone (geology)
- Hartford Street Zen Center (San Francisco, CA)
- High Security Zone Residents Liberation Force (Tamil rebel group, Sri Lanka)
- (USN Rating) Hull Maintenance Technician
- Hague Tribunal
- Haiti (ISO country code, top level domain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
uk Auto Business News - 07 September 2011 Mahindra and Mahindra (NSE: M&M), an India-based automaker, has developed an electric version of its half-tone minivan Gio Cab, named NXR.
com Clarins HALF-TONES Go for a soft, subtle look with the new range from Clarins This season Clarins is offering palettes of vibrant half-tones for a soft, subtle and romantic look.
STORK PRINTS Kufstein Austria Stork Prints Austria has introduced Active 3D RIP, a new raster image processing (RIP) software tool that automatically generates ideal dot dimensions across the whole tonal range, for producing high-quality half-tones by the direct laser engraving process.
The volume contains approximately 1,950 illustrations (1,450 in color)--photographs and half-tone drawings--of cadavers and procedures.
If you wanted a black and white picture, you had to cut a window in the paste-up board then create a half-tone negative of the photo, which had to match the window in the paste-up board.
Purposeful articulation, tones and dynamics scrupulously marshalled, are features of the A-flat Ballade, with delicate pedalling and intimate half-tones brought to the last Ballade in the set, the F major.