With ocean views, grassy trails, and an irresistible small-town feel, the only thing Half Moon Bay has lacked is an inn that's neither froufrou nor over-the-top expensive.
What does HMB stand for?
HMB stands for Half Moon Bay (California)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of HMB
We have 52 other meanings of HMB in our Acronym Attic
- Honda Multi-Action System (front fork)
- His Majesty's Australian Transport
- Histogram Matrix (log file technique)
- Historia Mathematica
- Hot Mix Asphalt Technology
- Hawaii Macintosh and Apple Users' Society
- His/Her Majesty's Armed Vessel (Great Britain)
- Hotel Motel Association of Volusia County (Florida, USA)
- Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (Nintendo GameCube game)
- 3-Hydroxy-3-Methyl Butene
- Hall Memorial Building (Gallaudet University; Washington, DC)
- Harmonie Municipale de Bonneville (French)
- Harvest Moon Ball (various locations)
- Hawkeye Marching Band (University of Iowa)
- Heat and Mass Balance (engineering)
- Heat and Material Balance
- Heavy Menstrual Bleeding (feminine disorder)
- Here's My Buck
- High Mobility Group
- His Majesty's Bark (British Royal Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Extend your Summit experience by registering for the FEI Golf Tournament at Half Moon Bay on Wednesday.
Byline: The Register-Guard Workers prepare to weigh the giant pumpkin grown by Kirk Mombert, 49, of Harrisburg, which won the annual Half Moon Bay World Championship Pumpkin Weigh-Off in Half Moon Bay, Calif.
For example: * Get married in a bed and breakfast overlooking Half Moon Bay near San Francisco.