BIRTHDAYS: Omar Sharif, actor, 80; Gloria Hunniford, TV and radio presenter, 72; Steven Seagal, actor and director 60; Lesley Garrett (pictured), soprano, 57; Nicky Campbell, TV presenter, 51; Mandy Moore, pop singer, 28; Haley Joel Osment, actor, 24.
What does HJO stand for?
HJO stands for Haley Joel Osment (actor)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of HJO
We have 2 other meanings of HJO in our Acronym Attic
- Henrietta Johnson Medical Center (Wilmington, DE)
- Hypotrichosis with Juvenile Macular Dystrophy
- Henry James Memorial School (Connecticut)
- Hoi Jeon Moo Sool (Korean martial art)
- Historical Justice Now (human rights organization; Los Angeles, CA)
- Hotel Jobs Network (Hotel Executive Placement)
- Housing Justice Network
- Hunter Jumper News (equestrianism)
- Hamilton Junior Naturalist Club (New Zealand)
- He's Just Not That Into You
- Heartland Jazz Orchestra (est. 1999)
- Hogere Juridische Opleiding (Dutch: Higher Legal Education; Netherlands)
- Hospitality Jobs Online (resource)
- Hungry Jack Canoe Outfitters (Grand Marais, Minnesota)
- Harnett-Johnston Officials Association (Research Triangle, NC)
- Harold Johnson Optical Laboratories (Gardena, CA)
- Harry James Potter
- Herald Journal Printing (Winsted, MN)
- Himalayan Jungle Project (est. 1991; conservation project)
- Hindustan Janta Party (political party; India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Certainly not as natural as it does to, say, Haley Joel Osment or Dakota Fanning, who were just giving full-blown adult performances at the age of 10," he added.
He begins to treat nine year-old Cole Sear, played by Haley Joel Osment, a curious child who "sees dead people.
ACTOR Haley Joel Osment, who famously saw dead people in 1999 hit movie The Sixth Sense, has been charged with drink driving and possessing marijuana.
Haley Joel Osment (left) played a psychic schoolboy in M Night Shyamalan's superb chiller The Sixth Sense.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] MORE BOOST "ICBS" is not something Haley Joel Osment said in The Sixth Sense.