Crescentrating was awarded The Halal Journal award for 'Travel & Hospitality 2010' at the 5th World Halal Forum, for its pioneering work in Halal Friendly Travel.
What does HJ stand for?
HJ stands for Halal Journal (Islam)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HJ
We have 8 other meanings of HJ in our Acronym Attic
- Helsingin Invalidien Yhdistys (Finnish: Helsinki Invalid Association)
- Hamilton Island Yacht Club (Australia)
- Health in Your Environment (Nottinghamshire, UK)
- Honk If You Love Jesus
- Have It Your Way
- High Impact Zone (water quality)
- High Intensity Zone
- Home Ignition Zone (fire safety)
- Home Improvement Zone (TV channel; OnDemand)
- Hrvatski Informatièki Zbor (Zagreb, Croatia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Orange Fairs & Events, which will stage the expo from November 10 to 12, quoted the figure from the Halal Journal which also projected that consumption in the region would rise by another $1 billion in 2010.
The Halal Journal estimates at $560 million the global halal cosmetics market.
8 billion worth of Halal food products in 2009, according to the latest industry reports by the Halal Journal.