However, after previous experiments on elements 104 and 105--rutherfordium and hahnium (SN: 9/8/90, p.
What does Hn stand for?
Hn stands for Hahnium (IUPAC element 108)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of Hn
We have 16 other meanings of Hn in our Acronym Attic
- Horace Mann Cross Country (Riverdale, New York, USA)
- High Mass X-Ray Binary (high energy astrophysics)
- Helicopter Maintenance Squadron (USAF)
- Her Majesty's Yacht
- Hope Mills Youth Association (North Carolina)
- Hayama Marina Yacht Club (Hayama, Japan)
- Hook Mountain Yacht Club (Nyack, NY)
- Her Majesty's Young Offenders Institution
- Hidro Meteoroloski Zavod Slovenije (Slovenian: Hydro Meteorological Institute of Slovenia)
- Hacker News
Samples in periodicals archive:
IUPAC's recommended element names revealed Atomic Voting number Name Symbol in favor(a) 101 Mendelevium Md 20 102 Nobelium No 20 103 Lawrencium Lr 20 104 Dubnium Db 19 105 Joliotium Jl 18 106 Rutherfordium Rf 18 107 Bohrium Bh 20 108 Hahnium Hn 19 109 Meitnerium Mt 20 (a)Voters were the 20 members of the International Union of Pure & Applied Chemistry's Commission on Nomenclature of Inorganic Chemistry.
1998-245: ZERO 4 divs vids, 9 Xian Xina (W2), 13 berm, 20 yilt, 23 blow bowl THREE 4 xlvii EIGHTY 22 ducape Chemical elements Hahnium is element 105.