The possible early release of Johan Tarculovski, who was sentenced to 12 years in prison by the Hague Tribunal for war crimes, will be the "second murder for the families who were massacred on 12 August 2001".
What does HT stand for?
HT stands for Hague Tribunal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HT
We have 42 other meanings of HT in our Acronym Attic
- Homeland Security Yellow Pages (registered trademark of Homeland Security Strategy, Inc.; New Rochelle, NY)
- Heeressportzentrum (Austria)
- Hellenic Subduction Zone (geology)
- High Security Zones
- High Signal Zones (neurology)
- Hrvatski Savez Zadruga (Croatian: Croatian Association of Cooperatives)
- Hydrate Stability Zone (geology)
- Hartford Street Zen Center (San Francisco, CA)
- High Security Zone Residents Liberation Force (Tamil rebel group, Sri Lanka)
- (USN Rating) Hull Maintenance Technician
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to Luka Misetic, the defense attorney of Croatian General Gotovina who has recently been liberated by the Hague Tribunal, Prosecutor Carla de Ponte wished to distribute responsibility for the war crimes in the territory of former Yugoslavia equally to all the parties involved.
Professor Nano Ruzin claims in Utrinski Vesnik that following the decision of The Hague Tribunal, the government is convincing us that the invitation for a membership is already a done deal.
Law Faculty Professor Gordana Siljanovska-Davkova warns that a responsibility of every state is to process the cases that the Hague Tribunal sends back.
The European Union and Serbia Monday expressed satisfaction over the arrest and extradition of ex-Bosnian Serb general Ratko Mladic to the Hague Tribunal Last week.
Hiding fugitives from the Hague tribunal is a serious crime," he added.
I HEARD on the national news that Colonel Gaddafi should be arrested and tried at The Hague tribunal for crimes against humanity.