But see Kristin Hudson, Comment, The Draft Hague Convention on Jurisdiction and Enforcement of Judgments and the Internet-A New Jurisdictional Framework, 36 J.
What does HCJ stand for?
HCJ stands for Hague Convention on Jurisdiction
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of HCJ
We have 3 other meanings of HCJ in our Acronym Attic
- Healthcare Information Security and Privacy Practitioner (International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium)
- Hamilton County Injury Surveillance System (health care collaboration; Ohio)
- Health Care Intranet Technologies (Owings Mills, MD)
- Healthcare Information Technology
- How Cool Is That?
- Human-Computer Interaction Technology (computer science)
- Health Care Innovation Unit (UK)
- Health Care Investment Visions (est. 1996; Alameda, CA)
- Human-Computer Interaction und Visualisierung (Workshop)
- Hachette Collections Japan
- Hard Core Jeepers (Jeep club)
- Harvard Club of Japan (academic association)
- Heliborne Common Jammer
- High Court of Justice (Israel)
- Hunting Camp Journal
- Health Care Justice Act (Illinois)
- Heralding Christ Jesus Blessings (international shortwave radio station)
- Hoy Cristo Jesús Bendice (Spanish, global healthcare and communications mission)
- Harlem Community Justice Center (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The agreement, known as the Hague Convention on Jurisdiction and Foreign Judgments in Civil and Commercial Matters (the "Hague Convention") is being negotiated by more than 50 countries, including the United States.