of State, United States Ratifies the Hague Convention on Intercountry Adoption (Dec.
What does HCICA stand for?
HCICA stands for Hague Convention on Intercountry Adoption (Netherlands)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Human Capital Investment Branch (US FEMA)
- Hart County Industrial Building Authority (Georgia)
- Hwa Chong Institution Boarding School (Singapore)
- Hawaii Captive Insurance Council
- Health Care Information Council (Texas)
- Highmark Casualty Insurance Company (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Home Construction Insurance Company (Sacramento, CA)
- Human Computer Interaction Consortium
- Humanitarian Community Information Centre (various locations)
- Hurricane Contracting Information Center
- Harvard Center for International Development
- Hidalgo County Irrigation District (Texas)
- High Consequence Infectious Disease
- Human Computer Interaction Design
- Herkimer County Industrial Development Agency (New York)
- Hillsdale County Industrial Development Commission (Michigan)
- Host Command Interrupt Enable (programming)
- Huawei Certified Internetwork Expert (certificate; China)
- How Can I Ever Repay You?
- Health Care Integrated Educational System (Maricopa County, Arizona)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Adoption Act, which brings the Hague Convention on Intercountry Adoption into force on November 1, opens up around 40 countries for adoption.
The Hague Convention on Intercountry Adoption is an international agreement first signed in 1993.
Faced with disruption of its lucrative baby-adoption industry, Guatemala has ratified the Hague Convention on Intercountry Adoption.
To clean up the process, the United States is moving to implement the Hague Convention on Intercountry Adoptions, which is seen as the gold standard for protecting children involved in inter-country adoptions.