The government plans to dispatch officials to a special committee meeting of the Hague Conference on Private International Law in June and have them investigate how child custody is treated in member countries of the pact.
What does HCPIL stand for?
HCPIL stands for Hague Conference on Private International Law
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Heilbrunn Center for Population and Family Health (Columbia University; New York, NY)
- Harris County Public Health & Environmental Services (Houston, TX)
- Heartland Center for Public Health Preparedness
- Hennepin County Public Health Protection (Minnesota)
- Harmonized Consumer Price Index
- Hastings and Cinque Ports Iris
- Health Care Providers Inventory (questionnaire)
- Honda Cars Philippines, Inc.
- Hospice Care Performance Inventory (questionnaire)
- Harris County Public Infrastructure Department (Houton, TX)
- Healthcare Counselling and Psychotherapy Journal (UK)
- Haltom City Public Library (Haltom City, TX)
- Hamilton County Public Library
- Hancock County Public Library (Greenfield, IN)
- Henderson County Public Library (various locations)
- Holmes County Public Library
- Home Care Practice Licence (UK certification)
- Hybrid Capillary Pumped Loop
- Henderson County Public Library District (Biggsville, IL)
- High-Capacity Programmable-Logic Device
Samples in periodicals archive:
Going forward, the State Department will work closely with Congress, other federal agencies, and state and local officials to address implementation of the convention in the United States, and we look forward to working with the Hague Conference on Private International Law and other countries to implement it around the world," the announcement said.
The Scope of the Hague Convention The Hague Conference on Private International Law has as its statutory mission "to work for the progressive unification of the rules of private international law.