The government plans to dispatch officials to a special committee meeting of the Hague Conference on Private International Law in June and have them investigate how child custody is treated in member countries of the pact.
What does HCOPIL stand for?
HCOPIL stands for Hague Conference on Private International Law
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Human Communications (CSU Monterey Bay)
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy (also seen As HCM; heart disease)
- House Concurrent Resolution (non-legislative act of both houses of Congress)
- Headache Cooperative of the Pacific (est. 2007)
- Health Careers Opportunity Program (US HRSA)
- Healthier Communities, Older People (UK)
- Healthy Children Organizing Project (formerly Lead Poisoning Prevention Project)
- Hepatitis C Outreach Project (Portland, OR)
- HGNC Comparison of Orthology Predictions
- Human Capital Operational Plan (US FEMA)
- Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter (Scientology)
- Heart Center of the Rockies (Colorado)
- Honorary Colonel Of the Regiment
- Helsinki Corpus of Older Scots (Finland)
- Heritage Christian Online School
- Helically Coiled Open Tube
- Human Coronavirus
- Habeas Corpus Petition
- Habitat Conservation Plan
- Ham, Cheese and Pickle (sandwich)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Going forward, the State Department will work closely with Congress, other federal agencies, and state and local officials to address implementation of the convention in the United States, and we look forward to working with the Hague Conference on Private International Law and other countries to implement it around the world," the announcement said.
The Scope of the Hague Convention The Hague Conference on Private International Law has as its statutory mission "to work for the progressive unification of the rules of private international law.