The Hadley Centre for Climate Prediction and Research (part of Britain's Met Office) has conceded that recorded temperature figures for the first seven years of the 21st Century reveal there has been a standstill; although they do expect global warming to resume again between 2009 and 2014.
What does HCCPR stand for?
HCCPR stands for Hadley Centre for Climate Prediction and Research (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Honorary Certified Claims Professional
- Hot-Standby Connection-to-Connection Protocol
- Housing Credit Certified Professional
- Human Capital Contribution Percentage
- Humanities Computing Certificate Program
- Huntsman Cancer Care Program
- Hydraulic Contamination Control Program (US Army)
- Holyoke Community College Police Department (Massachusettes)
- Hopkinsville-Christian County Public Library (Kentucky)
- Harris County Children's Protective Services (Texas, USA)
- Health Care Climate Questionnaire
- Health Care Cost Quotient (statistic)
- Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Queens (New York)
- Handwritten Chinese Character Recognition (pattern recognition)
- Haq Centre for Child Rights (New Delhi, India)
- Harry Choo Choo Romero (musician)
- Health Care Cost Recovery
- Hot Closed Circuit Refuelling (aviation)
- Humboldt Coalition for Community Rights (Eureka, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Richard Wood of the Hadley Centre for Climate Prediction and Research described it as a "high impact, low-probability event.
He was speaking on the evidence and implications of dangerous climate changes in the Arctic to some 200 scientists from all over the world who have been attending the three-day, Governmentsponsored event at the Hadley Centre for Climate Prediction and Research at the new Met Office complex in Exeter.