Work sessions are held most weekends; for more information, call the Conservancy's habitat restoration team at (800) 733-1763.
What does HRT stand for?
HRT stands for Habitat Restoration Team
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HRT
We have 109 other meanings of HRT in our Acronym Attic
- Hunter River Salinity Trading Scheme (Australia)
- Human Reproductive Sciences Unit (Medical Research Council, UK)
- Human Rights Society of Uzbekistan
- Humanitarian Reform Support Unit (est. 2006)
- Hampton Roads Snort Users' Group
- Human Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- Hard Red Spring Wheat
- Hood River Soil and Water Conservation District (Oregon)
- Human Rights Solidarity for Women and Migrants in Korea (South Korea)
- Habit Reversal Training (psychotherapy)
- Hampton Roads Transit (public transportation system, Hampton Roads, VA, USA)
- Hard Real-Time
- Harm Reduction Therapy (healthcare)
- Hartwell Railway Company
- Health Records Technician
- Health Risk Assessment
- Health-Related Tasks (curriculum)
- Heart Rate Training (exercise)
- Heart Rate Turbulence
- Heart Related Trouble