These standards stress a number of requirements that are clearly close to the hearts of other contributors to this issue, who have proposed them for universal application across HIV care services.
What does HCS stand for?
HCS stands for HIV Care Services (Virginia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HCS
We have 303 other meanings of HCS in our Acronym Attic
- Hierarchical Cell Structure
- High Carbon Steel
- High Class Society
- High Content Screening
- High Current System
- High-Performance Computing and Simulation Research Laboratory
- Highway Capacity Software
- HIH Claims Support (insurance; Australia)
- Hippocampal Sclerosis (neurology)
- Histochemical Society
- Hokkaido Computer School (Japan)
- Holderness Central School (New Hampshire)
- Holland Christian Schools
- Holland Construction Services (Swansea, IL)
- Hollywood Casino Shreveport
- Holy Cross Seminary (various locations)
- Home and Community-Based Service Program
- Homewood City Schools (Homewood, AL)
- Hoover City Schools (Alabama)
- Horizon Casualty Services (New Jersey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9) One reason for low retention in care in the pre-ART period may be lack of availability of comprehensive HIV care services.
Medication management is an essential component of primary care, as it is in other chronic diseases," she said Major Finding: Coordinated HIV care services may be jeopardized by fragmentation of services unless new health care models adopt the comprehensive care program embodied by the congressionally established Ryan White Program.