How does an activist make a difference in this world a quarter century after HIV was discovered?
What does HENAT stand for?
HENAT stands for HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) Educational Needs Assessment Tool
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- High-Energy Neutral Atom
- Higher Education and National Affairs (American Council on Education publication)
- Home Education Network of Arizona
- Hospitality Education and Networking Association (est. 1961; New Orleans, LA)
- Hispanic Engineer National Achievement Awards Conference
- Higher Education National Advisory Committee (UK)
- Higher Education Network Aboriginal Corporation (Australia)
- High-Energy Neutral Atom Imager
- Helical Noise Abatement Procedure (aviation)
- High Energy Neutrino Astrophysics Panel
- Home Educators of New Brunswick (Canada)
- Home eNodeB (wireless technology)
- Home eNodeB Gateway (wireless technology)
- Heterogeneous Network Computing Environment
- Higher Education Network for Community Engagement
- High Energy Neutron Detector
- Helium Nanodroplet Isolation
- Human Endocervical Epithelial Cells (culture)
- High Efficiency Natural Gas
Samples in periodicals archive:
11) In 2003, an HIV Lipodystrophy Case Definition Study Group developed a multifactorial statistical model to improve accuracy in diagnosing HIV-associated lipodystrophy.
1) In a subsample of participants who had never tested positive for the virus before the survey, only 54% said that they had had an HIV test within the previous year; the rest had been tested in the more distant past or had never been tested at all.
Just an hour earlier, in the throes of labor, the young woman had consented to an HIV test.
Abstract HIV in children has presented substantial challenges to those that plan for and provide educational and social services.
At the time, media reports claimed that white gay men had been able to combat HIV transmissions because they'd educated themselves about condom use and had begun using prevention measures.
] Detecting Acute HIV Infection Shortly after getting infected with HIV, many patients have an acute (or "primary") HIV infection, a period of flu-like illness with symptoms like fever and malaise that could be caused by influenza or many other diseases.
It is FDA's job to make sure that blood transfusions and medicines are safe and that treatments work against HIV and AIDS.