Chapters cover the unintended effects of relying on the military in preventative measures against HIV/AIDS, the impact of HIV/AIDS and gender issues on policing in South Africa, human rights implications, and gender-based violence at the University of Zimbabwe.
What does HAG stand for?
HAG stands for HIV/AIDS and Gender
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HAG
We have 70 other meanings of HAG in our Acronym Attic
- Hazardous Activity Group (US DoD/US NSA)
- Height above Ground (measurement)
- Helicopter Action Group
- Hi And Goodbye
- High Assurance Guards (military information management assurance)
- High-explosive Anti-armor Grenade
- Highest Adjacent Grade
- Highest Adjacent Ground (US FEMA)
- Highly Academically Gifted
- Hokkaido Adachi Gakuen (Japan)
- Home Access Gateway
- Horticulture Association of Ghana (trade group)
- Housing Advocacy Group
- Huntington Art Gallery (Texas)
- Have A Good One
- Hispasat Advanced Generation 1 (satellite)
- Haringey Advisory Group on Alcohol (Tottenham, London, England)
- Heavy Armored Ground Ambulance
- High Altitude Global Amnesia
Samples in periodicals archive:
The commitment of the individual NGO staff member and the organization's commitment to gender equality have resulted in an effort to discuss HIV/AIDS and gender inequality as interrelated issues.
UNIFEM, in collaboration with UNAIDS, recently launched a new gateway on HIV/AIDS and gender at www.