The work of the HIV/AIDS Vaccines Ethics Group is funded by the South African AIDS Vaccine Initiative (SAAVI).
What does HAVEG stand for?
HAVEG stands for HIV/AIDS Vaccines Ethics Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Havering Association of Voluntary and Community Organisations (UK)
- Hepatitis A Virus Cellular Receptor
- Hepatitis A Virus Cellular Receptor 1
- Hand Arm Vein Distension
- Hazardous Area Verification Dossier
- Haptic Audio Visual Environments (and their Applications; IEEE International Workshop)
- Home Assistance Volunteer Effort, Inc. (Aurora, IL)
- Hospital AVailability Exchange
- Hospital Award for Volunteer Excellence (American Hospital Association)
- Nickname for AFSC Programs
- Hardware Volatile Entropy Gathering and Expansion (France)
- Hava Elektronik Sanayii (Turkish military software corporation)
- Help a Village Emerge New (UK)
- Help Against Violent Encounters Now
- Helping Abuse and Violence End Now (Marquette University; Milwaukee, WI)
- HIV/AIDS Volunteer Enrichment Network (Arnold, MD)
- Houston Area Volleyball Enthusiasts Network (Houston, TX)
- Human Animal Violence Education Network
- Higher Abdominal Visceral Fat
- Home Appliance Virtual Interface
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ann Strode Faculty of Law and HIV/AIDS Vaccines Ethics Group University of KwaZulu-Natal Pietermaritzburg; and HIV/AIDS Vaccines Ethics Group University of KwaZulu-Natal Catherine Slack Zaynab Essack HIV/AIDS Vaccines Ethics Group University of KwaZulu-Natal strodea@ukzn.