The new site replaces the AIDS Clinical Trials Information Service (ACTIS, established in May 1989) and the HIV/AIDS Treatment Information Service (ATIS, established in October 1994).
What does HIVATIS stand for?
HIVATIS stands for HIV/AIDS Treatment Information Service
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- HIV Counseling and Testing Services (US CDC)
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Gingivitis
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type-I
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus/Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus 1
- Hazard Identification and Vulnerability Assessment
- Hoger Instituut Voor Arbeid (Dutch: Higher Institute for Labor; Catholic University of Leuven; Netherlands)
- High-Value Asset Control
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus-Associated Nephropathy
- High Velocity Airflow System
- High Inferior Vena Cava
- HIV Center of Excellence
- HIV Counseling and Testing
- Herniated Intervertebral Disc
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Dementia
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus Disease
- Heuristics in Virtual Environment
- Hierarchy of International Vengeance and Extermination (comic books)
- Higher Institute of Villainous Education (Mark Walden book)
- Highly-parallel Integrated Virtual Environment
Samples in periodicals archive:
html The HIV/AIDS Treatment Information Service (ATIS) is sponsored by the LIS Department of Health and Human Services.
html, the Web site of the HIV/AIDS Treatment Information Service; (2) by calling 1-800-448-0440 or 301-519-0459, Monday through Friday 9-5 Eastern Time (TTY 888 480-3739); or (3) by mailing a request to HIV/AIDS Treatment Information Service, P.