Besides this, the safe blood transfusion project will be launched in Kyrgyzstan as part of the HIV/AIDS Prevention Program, which will support repair of six oblast blood centers of Kyrgyzstan.
What does HAPP stand for?
HAPP stands for HIV/AIDS Prevention Program (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HAPP
We have 4 other meanings of HAPP in our Acronym Attic
- Health Access Planning Network
- Heart of America Professional Network (Kansas)
- Holiday Accommodation Parks New Zealand
- Hanford Atomic Products Operations
- High Altitude Pulmonary Oedema
- High Availability Planned Outage
- Hyperglycaemia and Adverse Pregnancy Outcome (medical study)
- Helms and Peters Out Loud (podcast)
- Health Administration and Policy Program (University of Maryland, Baltimore County)
- Heavy Alloy Penetration Project
- Housing Assistance Payments Program (various locations)
- Human Amyloid Precursor Protein
- Human Amyloid Protein Precursor
- Hydraulically Activated Pipeline Pigging (engineering)
- HIV/AIDS Prevention Program Archive (US NIH)
- Horses and Ponies Protection Association (UK)
- Honeywell Associative Parallel Processing Ensemble
- Halton and Peel Professional Executive Network (Canada)
- Hall A Proton Parity Experiment
- Heart Attack Primary Prevention in Hypertension (study trial)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To capitalize on the recent news about lower rates of new infections, HIV/AIDS prevention programs stand to play an important role in Africans' ability to build healthy, productive, and economically vibrant communities across the continent.
To measure shelter personnel's beliefs, we asked respondents to indicate the degree to which they believed HIV/AIDS prevention programs are effective in protecting abused women from contracting HIV/ AIDS on a four-point scale, with 1 = very ineffective, 2 = somewhat ineffective, 3 = somewhat effective, and 4 = very effective.
Department of Defense (DOD) Executive Agent for the DOD HIV/AIDS Prevention Program.
On a more positive note, data from the UNAIDS report show that increased HIV/AIDS prevention programs that are focused and adapted to reach those most at risk of HIV infection are making inroads.
The global impact of scaling up HIV/AIDS prevention programs in low- and middle-income countries.
The lawmakers specifically requested that GAO provide an analysis of federal spending for teen pregnancy and HIV/AIDS prevention programs, provide a list of the curricula and written materials used in each program, assess how the Department of Health and Human Services has reviewed the content for federally funded programs, and assess whether evaluations of the programs have been conducted by impartial researchers free of conflicts of interest.