Certification and HIV specialty Certification as an AIDS Certified Registered Nurse is available through the HIV/AIDS Nursing Certification Board.
What does HANCB stand for?
HANCB stands for HIV/AIDS Nursing Certification Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Handheld Advanced Nucleic Acid Analyzer
- Hellenic-American Neighborhood Action Committee
- Hardness Assessment and Network Analysis Program
- Hi-flux Advanced Neutron Application Reactor
- Hackers Are Not Criminals (Italy)
- Haight Ashbury Neighborhood Council
- Hebrew Academy of Nassau County (New York)
- Hellenic American National Council (est. 1992; New York, NY)
- Horizontal Ancillary Data (Video, SMPTE, DVB, SDI*
- Housing Authority of Northumberland County (Pennsylvania)
- Hanford Critical Facilities
- Health Association of Niagara County, Inc. (New York)
- Harmonic Assessment of Negative Dialogue
- Have A Nice Day
- Healthy Air for Northeast Denver
- Heart of Ashes and Dust (online gaming group)
- High Altitude Nuclear Detonation
- HIV-Associated Neurocognitive Disorder
- Homeownership Alliance of Nonprofit Downpayment Providers
- Housing and Neighborhood Development (various locations)