Although the overall new cases of HIV are significantly down and down in almost every population, they are pretty much staying the same in a steady-state epidemic among gay and bisexual men," Kevin Cranston, director of the state HIV/AIDS bureau said in an interview.
What does HAB stand for?
HAB stands for HIV/AIDS Bureau (US HRSA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of HAB
We have 69 other meanings of HAB in our Acronym Attic
- Have a Blast
- Hawaii Association of the Blind
- Healthcare Advisory Board (various organizations)
- Hearing Aid Bank (various locations)
- Heavy Assault Bridge
- Herzog August Bibliothek (library; Wolfenbüttel, Germany)
- High Altitude Burst
- High Assurance Booting (digital security)
- High Availability Board
- High-Alumina Basalt
- Hokuriku Asahi Broadcasting (Japan)
- Home Affairs Bureau (Hong Kong)
- Honda Automoveis do Brasil (Portuguese: Honda Automobiles of Brazil; Brazil)
- Horn of Africa Bulletin
- Hospital Acquired Bacterameia
- Hospital Advisory Board (various locations)
- Hostile Action Based
- Hot Air Balloon
- Hot American Babe
- Hot And Bothered
Samples in periodicals archive:
is senior statistician at the Health Resources and Services Administration, HIV/AIDS Bureau, in Rockville, Md.
is chief medical adviser for the Division of Service Systems HIV/AIDS Bureau for the U.
S Health Resources Services Administration HIV/AIDS Bureau * Serono Laboratories, Inc.
In connection with the campaign, DPH also is funding fast, free and confidential tests through Worcester facilities such as the Family Health Center, Health Awareness Services of Central Massachusetts and the Henry Lee Willis Center as part of the fourth annual National HIV Testing Day on June 27, said Kevin Cranston, director of DPH's HIV/AIDS Bureau.