Published in the journal Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology, the study showed that patients who were given prescriptions for proton pump inhibitors (PPIs) tended to be more satisfied than those given H2-receptor antagonists.
What does H2RA stand for?
H2RA stands for H2-Receptor Antagonist
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of H2RA
- Hydrogen Peroxide
- Hail to Pitt (University of Pittsburgh fight song; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Hanzi to Pinyin (language conversion software)
- Helicopter Second Pilot
- Honors Humanities Project (university-level coursework)
- Hospital-to-Physician (communication tool)
- Humanitarian Pandemic Preparedness (International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies)
- Harvest-to-Query (software)
- Hire to Retire
- Histamine H2 Receptor
- Histamine type-2 receptor antagonist (stomach acid)
- Halo 2 Rpg Unlimited (gaming)
- HAI-2 (Hepatocyte Growth Factor Activator Inhibitor-2)-Related Small Peptide
- Heart to Soul (song)
- How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying (Also abbreviated H2$)
- Hydrogen Sulfide
- 2-Hydrogen Sulphate
- Sulfuric Acid (band)
- Sulfuric Acid (chemistry)
- Hope To See You Soon (chat)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also protects against ulcers, reducing total gastric juice volume as H2-receptor antagonists (e.
Treatment of reflux oesophagitis resistant to H2-receptor antagonists.
 Recently, the use of cimetidine, an H2-receptor antagonist, has been described for the management of oral warts associated with HIV infection.