Ruckdeschel, MD Age: 55 Current positions: Director, chief executive officer and attending oncologist, H.
What does HLMCC stand for?
HLMCC stands for H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center (University of South Florida; Tampa, FL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of HLMCC
- High/Low Moving Average (finance)
- Higher Learning Martial Arts (North Bend, WA)
- Höhere Lehranstalt für Mode und Bekleidungstechnik (German fashion school)
- Hard Luck Motor Club
- Heavy Liquid Metal Coolants (nuclear fuel)
- Hell's Lovers Motorcycle Club (est. 1967)
- Home Loan Mortgage Corporation (Longmont, CO)
- Human Basophil and Lung Mast Cell
- Human Lung Mucoepidermoid Carcinoma
- Human Lung Mucoepidormoid Carcinoma
- Haiti Lutheran Mission Coordinating Committee (various locations)
- High Level Military Dialogue Group
- Human Lung Microvascular Endothelial Cells
- Human Lung Crude Membrane Fraction
- Hilton London Metropole Hotel (London, England)
- High Lateral Myocardial Infarction (cardiology)
- High Load Melt Index (flow characteristics of molten plastics determination)
- High-Level Machine Intelligence (artificial intelligence)
- Human-Level Machine Intelligence (artificial intelligence)
- Half-Life Movie Project