wallboard in 2008 was FGD gypsum, says Michael Gardner, executive director of the Gypsum Association, a trade group, who adds, "Only cutbacks in construction due to the recession have prevented the use of even more FGD gypsum.
What does GA stand for?
GA stands for Gypsum Association (Evanston, Illinois)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GA
We have 104 other meanings of GA in our Acronym Attic
- Ground Antenna
- Ground Attack
- Guano Apes (band)
- Guarantee Agency
- Guardian Angel
- Guest Advisor
- Guichet Automatique
- Gund Arena (Cleveland)
- Guy of Auvergne (DeMolay)
- Gyro Assembly
- Tabun (nerve agent)
- Go Ahead or Stop Keying (TTY-TTD communications)
- Ground Acquisition and Command Station (space travel)
- General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc (San Diego, CA)
- Glutaric Aciduria type I
- Genetic Algorithm - Radial-Basis Function
- Greater Austin-San Antonio Corridor Council (trade route; Texas)
- Gaussian Approximation Tangential-Sphere Bound
- General Aviation/Fixed-Base Operations
Samples in periodicals archive:
What is known is enough drywall was imported from China during the housing boom from 2005 to 2007 to build 30,000 complete homes, according to the Gypsum Association, a trade group that represents drywall manufacturers.
ProRoc Level V Wall & Ceiling Primer/Surfacer has good hide and self-leveling characteristics, while meeting American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM) and Gypsum Association (GA) specifications for Level 5 finishes.
org Bruce Parker, President and CEO Gypsum Association 810 First Street, NE, Suite #510 Washington, DC 20002 Ph: (202) 289-5440 Fax: (202) 289-3707 Web: www.