Residents GUY SMILEY, KARL GOODO and JONNY GODSPEED will also be providing tunes.
What does GS stand for?
GS stands for Guy Smiley (Sesame Street character)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GS
We have 113 other meanings of GS in our Acronym Attic
- Guidance Section
- Guidance Subsystem
- Guidance System
- Guide to the Scriptures
- Guided Scrambling
- Guilty Spark
- Gulf States Mennonite Conference (Philadelphia, MS)
- Gundam Seed (anime)
- Guteral Steel
- Güzel Sanatlar
- Snow Pellets (METAR precipitation)
- South Georgia & The South Sandwich Island (ISO country code)
- South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands (ISO country code, top level domain)
- Gramicidin S Synthetase 1
- Gramicidin S Synthetase 2
- Griffonia Simplicifolia I Agglutinin
- Geophysical Survey of Russian Academy of Sciences
- Global Surveillance & Communications
Samples in periodicals archive:
11 On which US thoroughfare would you find Guy Smiley and Mr Snuffleupagus?
The free toys - in characters that include Betty Lou, Zoe, Elmo, Mumford, Bert, Ernie, Twiddle Bug, Rubber Duckie, Oscar the Grouch, Honker, Baby Bear, Baby Natasha, Grover, Benny Rabbit, Sherlock Hemlock, the Count, Big Bird, Guy Smiley, Mr.