He was held at a POW camp in Gustrow in North East Germany where he remained until the end of the war.
What does EDCU stand for?
EDCU stands for Gustrow (airport code; Germany)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of EDCU
We have 3 other meanings of EDCU in our Acronym Attic
- Electronic Data Collection Tool (unexploded ordnance database; US DoD)
- Estimated Departure Clearance Time (US FAA)
- Estimated/Expected Departure Clearance Time
- Expect Departure Clearance Times (US FAA)
- El Dorado County Transit Authority (California)
- Economic Development Council of Tillamook County (Tillamook, OR)
- El Dorado County Transportation Commission (Placerville, CA)
- European-Developing Countries Clinical Trial Partnership
- Economic Development Corp of Utah (Salt Lake City, UT)
- Extensible Data Collection Unit (data collection hardware)
- Pasewalk (airport code; Germany)
- El Dorado County Visitors Authority (California)
- El Dorado County Water Agency (California)
- Economic Development Corporation of Wayne County, Indiana
- Doctor of Education (degree)
- Earliest Date Due
- Earliest Delivery Date
- Earliest Due Date (packet scheduling)
- Early Disease Detection
- Eastman Department of Dentistry (University of Rochester; New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The German Speedway ruling bosses have changed their racing representative with Christian Hefenbrock being replaced in the field by Marcel Helfer, another very young man of mystery to most UK fans, riding for MC Gustrow.
Helga and her mother fled their home in Gustrow, Germany when Hitler rose to power.