And he said the Gurkha Army Ex-Servicemen's Organisation (GAESO) had been taking payments of pounds 500 from veterans and passing their cases on to London solicitors Howe & Co, which was part of the campaign to win settlement rights.
What does GAESO stand for?
GAESO stands for Gurkha Army Ex-Servicemen's Organisation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Gabinete de Audiopróteses Electromedicina e Serviços Lda
- Georgia Agricultural Experiment Station
- German Academic Exchange Service
- German American Executive Summit
- Global Aviation Emissions Studies
- Groupe de Travail pour l'Archéologie Expérimental en Suisse (French: Working Group for Experimental Archaeology in Switzerland; Switzerland)
- Grupo de Antiextorsión y Secuestro (Venezuela)
- Guide Annuaire de l'Économie Sociale
- Grupo de Administración Empresarial, SA (Cuba; Spanish)
- Georgia Association of Elementary School Principals
- Groupement pour l'Amélioration de l'Élevage du Trotteur Français (French livestock association)
- Georgia Educational Technology Conference
- Gallium Arsenide Enabling Technology Centre (Hyderabad, India)
- Georgia Association of Educational Technology Professionals
- Ginnastica Artistica Est Veronese (Italian gymnastics club)
- Grupo Aeronaval Embarcado Virtual (Spanish: Virtual Air Group Board)
- Global Agro-Ecological Zones
- Gabonese Armed Forces
- Gaming Age Forum
Samples in periodicals archive:
Typical is that of Badan Rana and his wife Bhumi, who were encouraged by the Gurkha Army Ex-Servicemen's Organisation (GAESO) to come here by promises that a life of comfort and riches awaited them.
In particular, Mr Jones highlighted the alleged relationship between the Gurkha Army Ex-Servicemen's Organisation (Gaeso) and Howe and Co, a firm of solicitors which advised the campaign to extend the settlement rights of veterans.
The more militant Gurkha Army Ex-Servicemen's Organisation, backed by the United Marxist Leninist Party, has threatened to step up its campaign to secure equal pay and benefits for its 26,000 members by lobbying the international community.