Set four years after Guns of the Patriots, you play as Raiden, trying to stop a terrorist military organisation one slice of your katana at a time.
What does GOTP stand for?
GOTP stands for Guns of the Patriots (gaming)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of GOTP
We have 1 other meaning of GOTP in our Acronym Attic
- Game of the Night
- Gem of the Net
- Ghost of the Navigator (band)
- Gift of the Naaru (World of Warcraft game)
- Gospel Overseas Television Network
- Government of Tamil Nadu
- Geeks of the New Country
- Get Off the Phone
- Grand Old Tea Party (politics)
- Grand Old Trump Party (politics)
- Ghost of the Robot (band)
- Ghosts of the Revolution (game community)
- Girls on the Run (Grassroots experiential learning and running program for 3rd-5th grade girls)
- Grant Officer Technical Representative
- Groove on the Roof
- Guardians of the Realm (online gaming)
- Good Ol' Time Racing Association (Nebraska)
- Growth Opportunities Through Rail Access Coalition (Minnesota)
- Gathering of the Role Players Guild
- Game of the Show (gaming expos)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tokyo, Sept 25, 2009 - (JCN) - KONAMI's METAL GEAR SOLID 4 GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS (MGS4) received the Grand Award in the Games of the Year Division at the Japan Game Awards 2009.
Byline: Ewan Ross Metal Gear Solid: Guns Of The Patriots (Konami, PS3, pounds 49.
Title: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, PS3, pounds 49.
METAL GEAR SOLID 4: GUNS OF THE PATRIOTS PS3 Expected release: Summer While the Playstation 3 is by far the most powerful of the next generation consoles, Sony's black box has so far lacked a genuine must-have game to separate it from its rivals.