[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] To get a gunner restraint system (GRS) kit for M939/A1/A2-series 5-ton trucks equipped with the light weapon station (LWS), order NSN 2540-01-582-2639.
What does GRS stand for?
GRS stands for Gunner Restraint System (military vehicles)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GRS
We have 177 other meanings of GRS in our Acronym Attic
- Great Red Spot (feature of Jupiter)
- Great River School (St. Paul, MN)
- Greedy Routing Scheme
- Groundwater Replenishment System (Fountain Valley, CA)
- Group Reset
- Group Retirements and Savings (plans)
- Groupe Révolution Socialiste (French: Socialist Revolution Group, Martinique)
- Guaranteed Rental Scheme (various locations)
- Guilford Rail System
- Gulf Region South (US Army Corps of Engineers)
- Geodetic Reference System 80
- Gas, Renewables, Supply & Trading (BP)
- Galway Research Staff Association (National University of Ireland)
- General Radioquimica SA
- General Railway Signal Company de Argentina
- General Rate Schedule Adjustment (Colorado)
- Great Sand Dunes National Park and Preserve (US National Park Service)
- Greater Richmond Sailing Association (est. 1975; Richmond, VA)
- Greyhound Racing South Australia (est. 1972; Australia)
- Global Roundtable for Sustainable Beef (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HEMTT/PLS Gunner Restraint System Need a gunner restraint system (GRS) kit for your legacy HEMTT or PLS?
BY NOW YOU SHOULD HAVE VIEWED THE MANDATORY VIDEO ABOUT THE RIGHT WAY TO USE THE GUNNER RESTRAINT SYSTEM (SRS).