Global Products was boosted by Q-NET sales as well as sales of its TALON bomb disposal robots and SWATS gunfire detection systems.
What does GDS stand for?
GDS stands for Gunfire Detection System (US Army)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of GDS
We have 230 other meanings of GDS in our Acronym Attic
- Grey Dog Software (gaming)
- Gridlock Data System
- Gross Debt Service (ratio)
- Ground Data System
- Grounded Dielectric Slab
- Group Desk Suite (Canada Post)
- Grumman Data Services
- Grupa Doradztwa Strategicznego
- Guards (in titles of British, Russian and other military organisations)
- Gun Display/Direction System
- Gunshot Detection System (Proxity)
- Gridlock Data System Automatic Correlation
- General Dynamics Systems Australia (Canberra, New South Wales, Australia)
- Gippsland Deer Stalkers Association (Morwell, Victoria, Australia)
- Global Decision Support Architecture (computing)
- Global Directory System Agent
- Government Dental Surgeons' Association (Sri Lanka)
- Graphic Design Student Association (various universities)
- Groupement de Défense Sanitaire des Abeilles (French beekeeping association)
- General Dynamics Santa Barbara Sistemas (defense supplier)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In early January 2011 the system was selected by the US Army for the Individual Gunfire Detection System programme.
Projectile Detection CueingCROWS Lightening, from ARDEC, is a low-cost acoustic gunfire detection system.
Over a recent 12-month period, the center and its partners have responded to urgent Army and Joint Service requests by fielding some 17 specialized weapons and ammunition systems in record time, among them the: [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Gunfire Detection System.