When Piers, 47, interviewed the aptly-named Larry Pratt, head of the Gun Owners of America lobbying group, he labelled him "an unbelievably stupid man".
What does GOA stand for?
GOA stands for Gun Owners of America
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of GOA
We have 52 other meanings of GOA in our Acronym Attic
- Governance Oriented Architecture
- Government of Afghanistan
- Government of Alberta
- Grace of Air Totem (gaming, World of Warcraft)
- Grant Of Authority
- Greek Orthodox Archdiocese (of America)
- Guardians of Azeroth (World of Warcraft)
- Guerilla Oriented Architecture
- Gulf of Aden
- Gulf of Alaska
- Greater Omaha Airsoft Association (Nebraska)
- Greater Orlando Airport Authority
- Greater Orlando Aviation Authority (Florida, USA)
- Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America
- Gang Operated Air Break (switch)
- Gemeinnuetzige Offenbacher Ausbildungs-und Beschaeftigungsgesellschaft (German employment training organization; Offenbach, Germany)
- Get on a Bike
- Goths On A Bus
- Government of Antigua and Barbuda
- Guide Outfitters Association of British Columbia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Organizations that have already publicly joined the alliance include the Constitutional Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association (CSPOA), Oath Keepers, We The People, Gun Owners of America (GOA), numerous Tea Party groups, Restore The Republic, Liberty Round Table, The Power Hour, Front Sight Firearms Institute, the Tenth Amendment Center, The John Birch Society (JBS), People Against the NDAA (PANDA), and many more.
He has also made it known how he feels about gun rights advocates, once calling guest Larry Pratt, executive director of the Gun Owners of America, "an unbelievably stupid man.
On Tuesday, Morgan held an especially contentious interview with Gun Owners of America executive director Larry Pratt, appearing to become incensed and incredulous when Pratt suggested more, not fewer, weapons as the solution.
Larry Pratt - the executive director of Gun Owners of America - echoed the same view to Brit export TV host Piers Morgan on his CNN news talk show.
The executive director of Gun Owners of America said: "Schools are the one remaining area where people in the US are legally prohibited from having firearms.
Gun ownership probably is more American than apple pie," said Erich Pratt, Communications Director for Gun Owners of America.
Larry Pratt, executive director of Gun Owners of America, said the shooting in Denver was an opportunity to "loosen up gun laws".